This convenient new bundle contains our full set of ATPL Manuals in hardcopy, with downloadable eBooks so that you can study wherever you go.
The eBooks are delivered as downloadable PDFs and can be viewed on any device capable of viewing PDFs. After purchasing, you will find the eBook downloads in My Account > Downloads.
The content of these manuals meets the requirements of the EASA theoretical knowledge syllabus for the Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) and complies with the ATPL learning Objectives published by EASA. Many diagrams, most of them in colour are used to explain the more difficult concepts and the majority of chapters include multiple choice questions which allow students to check their progress. The complete set of 14 CAE Oxford Aviation Academy EASA ATPL training manuals has over 6500 pages.
The books included in this package are:
- Air Law (20 MB)
- Aircraft General Knowledge 1: Airframes and Systems (22 MB)
- Aircraft General Knowledge 2: Electrics and Electronics (8 MB)
- Aircraft General Knowledge 3: Powerplant (23 MB)
- Aircraft General Knowledge 4: Instrumentation (33 MB)
- Flight Performance and Planning 1 (22 MB)
- Flight Performance and Planning 2 (3 MB)
- Human Performance and Limitations (7 MB)
- Meteorology (48 MB)
- Navigation 1: General Navigation (39 MB)
- Navigation 2: Radio Navigation (16 MB)
- Operational Procedures (4 MB)
- Principles of Flight (7 MB)
- Communications (1 MB)
Each eBook is a separate PDF file; file sizes are in parentheses.
ATPL 11: Performance Based Navigation download is included with a purchase of this bundle.
ATPL Book / eBook Bundle
- Product Code: atpl_book_ebook_bundle
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £820.00